Bonus Lesson (2021) Home Economics Leaving Certificate Exam Review: Lesson Overview
Welcome to our 2021/22 Leaving Certificate Home Economics Course with Tracy Kelly.
- Introduction to Course, Marking Scheme Nutrition and Protein
- Food Commodities: Meat, Offal & Eggs
- Carbohydrates & cereals
- Lipids, fats and oils
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Special Diets
- Food Processing & packaging
- Food additives
- Food Spoilage & food preservation
- Food Hygiene and Safety: HACCP
- Family Resource Management
- Household Finances
- Technology in the Home
- Consumer Studies
- Social Studies Core: The Family
- Marriage and family law
- Social Studies Elective: Social Change and the Family
- Education, Work,
- Unemployment, Poverty,
- Leisure and childcare
- Tackling Q1. Section B.
Enrolment Now Open.