Lesson 1 An Introduction: Lesson Overview
Welcome to our Junior Cycle Maths Higher level course for the 2021/22 school year.
As part of this course students will cover the main aspects of the Maths Higher level syllabus including:
- Exam Paper analysis
- Trigonometry: Pythagoras’ Theorem, Sine, Cosine, Tangent, and applications
- Co-ordinate Geometry: Slope, Distance between two points, the Equation of a line.
- Geometry: a selection of Theorem proofs and solving Geometric problems using Theorems
- Algebra: Factorising, Solving Equations, Applications of Algebra
- Graphs: Linear, Quadratic Functions, Graphs in context
- Statistics: Bar Charts, Histograms, Frequency Tables, Mean, Median and Mode, Pie Charts, Stem and Leaf Diagrams
- Area and Volume: Cylinder, Sphere, Cone.
Enrolment Now Open