Lesson 1 Personal Resources – Income & Expenditure: Lesson Overview
Welcome to our Junior Cycle Business course for the 2021/22 school year.
- The Consumer & Financial Services for the consumer
- Financial Planning and Finance for Business
- Commercial Banks, Insurance & Communications
- Chain of Production and Channels of Distribution
- Being an Employer and Industrial Relations
- Marketing and Distribution
- Introduction to Double Entry Book-keeping, Day Books and Ledger
- Sales and Purchases Day Book
- Cash and Petty Cash Books, General Journal and Control Accounts.
- Trading Account, Profit and Loss Account and Profit and Loss Appropriation Account and Balance Sheets
- Adjustments to Final Accounts
- Club Accounts, Farm Accounts and Service Firms
Enrolment Now Open